Gas Safe RegisterThe Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 states that anyone who installs or carries out any work on gas appliances, pipe work, fittings and flues as part of their business must be competent and be currently registered with the Gas Safe Register (previously CORGI), the national watchdog for gas safety in the United Kingdom.

The Regulations also apply to Landlords and it is the Landlords responsibility to arrange for an annual gas safety check and Landlord’s Gas Safety Certificate, to be carried out every 12 months by a qualified Gas Safe (previously CORGI) registered engineer. 

A copy must be given to the existing tenant or to any new tenants before they move in and be kept for 2 years.

Call us today to arrange your annual safety check by one of our Gas Safe Registered engineers.